Because at most company’s – your marketing person or Webmaster in charge of SEO— has a lot on their plate. As a result, many of the day-to-day activities of SEO get pushed aside. We want to let you know you should not stress about getting everything right— but deciding on what you should do with the time you have is a good idea to keep the site user friendly with great information for your visitors.
Below is a list the SEO activities that should be completed consistently week after week. We have ordered them the order that we think is most important so you can go down the list every week and get as much as done as you can.
– Building backlinks
– Writing relevant content, blogging and contributing to forums
– Increase traffic by sending out emails, running ads, create landing pages
– Building up your social media sites so you get these backlinks
– Submit articles to key industry publications and local media
– Add company to industry directories
– Post videos
– Get business reviews
– Add business to local listings
– Answer questions on Quora or other sites
– Regularly submit your sitemaps to Google
Check out our blog post on No BS SEO to learn more.